Life Is Short

Life Is Short

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Let's try this again...

So, I've never been very good at keeping  a journal, or a blog for that matter.  But, I figure I have so much going on in life right now that maybe it will be good for me to have a place to write and get feedback from fellow bloggers.  Between being a wife, moving to South Carolina with my husband earlier this year, working as a nurse, starting yet another personal business (I'm kind of a sucker for them, I guess...), finishing up my BSN and working to expand our family life is hectic.  Wow!  You don't realize how much stuff you really have on your plate until it's in black and white!

I hope to use this blog to celebrate the good times and help me get through the tough times.  To impart some of the latest medical research to my readers.  To share my Arbonne business and their amazing vegan skincare, makeup and wellness products.  To share my friend's businesses and help them be as successful as I hope to be.  To laugh, dance and sing.  To share my journey in hopes that it could help someone else in even the smallest of ways.

I'm not sure what this journey will bring me but I'm excited for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment