Life Is Short

Life Is Short

Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Cyber Monday!!

Happy Cyber Monday everyone!  Just wanted to let everyone who views my page know that I am offering a special discount for anyone who shops Arbonne through me TODAY ONLY!  Just go to www.arbonne.com and enter my Consultant ID 14249496 and when you make a purchase of ANY AMOUNT, I will give you an additional 10% OFF!

AND, if you sign up to be a Preferred Client, not only will you get 20% off JUST for being a Preferred Client, but I will STILL give you the additional 10% off for shopping on Cyber Monday!  That's a total savings of 30%!!!  It's a no-brainer friends!

In addition, Arbonne is offering the following company-wide deal for Cyber Monday called Seven Days of Special Savings:

You can shop some of Arbonne's most popular products and get a super huge discount just for buying them in a set!  What are you waiting for?!?!?  Head on over to Arbonne.com and get shopping people!

No comments:

Post a Comment